St. Cats has found homes for hundreds of friendly cats and kittens, rescued from a difficult life on the streets. If you are interested in adopting one of the cats or kittens below, please come meet them in person at our Nay Aug Zoo facility, open most Wednesdays from 10AM-4PM, or call 570-604-4008 to set up an alternative time.
You can also contact us through our Facebook Page.
Our adoption process proceeds as follows:
- Please call 570-604-4008 to let us know which cat you are interested in adopting
- Fill out an Adoption Application, which may be brought with you to the Zoo, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: St. Cats c/o 1900 E. Gibson Street, Scranton, PA 18510
- Come meet the cat or kitten at our facility
- We will check your veterinary reference and make a visit to your home
- Once your cat or kitten is cleared for adoption, you may make a moderate donation (so we may continue our work!) and take your new kitty home!
These friendly faces and more can be met at the Zoo, or Pet Value at the Shoppes at Montage!
All of our cats and kittens are up to date on vaccinations and have been spayed or neutered. Click the gallery photo to find out more about each adoptable.
Older Kittens and Adult Cats
Adult cats and older kittens shown below are available for an adoption fee of $40 for a limited time.
Kittens shown below are available for an adoption fee of $50 for a limited time!
Some of our cats and kittens have special needs, such as FeLV+, FIV+, food allergies, or other medical issues. It doesn’t make them any less lovable!